Gorilla Pedal Board Stand
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
This popular, portable Gorilla guitar pedal board stand is perfect for musicians, made from a sturdy steel structure and fitted with anti-slip rubber feet.
As most musicians are aware, it is important to have the pedals fixed into place and with the 5cm Velcro strips (included), this will enable you to secure the pedals in place. This great value package also includes velcro strips that you can cut to size and fix to the underside of your pedals (adhesive).
Features include adjustable middle cross sections, height adjustable rear rubber feet and power supply holders underneath.
Pedal Board Features:
- Perfect to keep Your Effects Pedals Organised
- Will Fit Most Effect Pedals with adjustable middle cross sections
- Ideal for Portable band Use
- Rear angle Height Adjustable feet
- Anti-Slip Rubber Feet
- Power supply holding under unit
- Lifetime Gorilla Warranty
Pedal Board Specifications:
- Colour: Black powder coated finish
- Depth: 300mm
- Height: 40mm front / from 70-85mm rear
- Weight: 3.3kgs
- Width: 600mm
- Instruction manual included
- All fixings included
Please Note: Effects pedals shown in image are not included
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.