Gorilla GGS-3 3-Way Multi Guitar Stand
Free UK Delivery - Order before 4pm for Next Working Day delivery.
The Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand is the ultimate and only rack you'll ever need to store up to three guitars vertically. The Gorilla GGS-3 is universal to all types of guitars due its ample spacing within the rack area conveniently allowing you to store a combination of guitars at any one time from acoustic and electric through to basses. With its stylish and space saving design the GGS-3 is ideal for use at home, in the studio or even at gigs. The Gorilla 3-Way Guitar Rack comes with protective foam covered supports, sturdy non-slip rubber feet and comes in a striking black finish!
Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand Features:
- Stores Up To 3 Guitars Vertically (3x electric or 2x acoustic)
- Holds Acoustic, Electric And Bass Guitars
- Foam Covered Supports For Protection
- Space Saving Foldable Design
- Sturdy Construction And Intuitive Design
Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand Specifications:
- Colour: Black
- Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand Folded Dimensions: 730mm x 450mm x 150mm
- Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand Assembled Dimensions: 730mm x 450mm x 400mm
- Gorilla 3 Way Multi Guitar Stand Weight: 3.1kg
Free UK Delivery
- Order before 4pm for Next Working Day UK delivery.
30-Day Return Policy
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Enjoy complete peace of mind as Gorilla DJ offer a lifetime warranty with every flight carry case purchased. This warranty covers any part of the product which may incur a manufacturers defect* within the total time of your ownership!
Simply contact the retailer where purchased and they will offer a replacement** or free user replaceable part for your stand (proof of purchase may be required).
*Manufacturers defect meaning: A part of or a complete case that has a fault or defect due to the manufacturing process. Please note that the Gorilla Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage/faults due to excessive wear and tear or misuse however your retailer will be able to offer the parts needed but with a charge.
**Free replacements or parts will be at the retailers discretion and the item may need to be inspected or images provided before replacements/parts are given.
Please note: A postage charge will apply when parts/products are issued under warranty after 12 months of the purchase date.